Transparent answer in the Mekakucity Actors Album.
The album was released at THE VOC@LOID M@STER 19.
Vocaloid Six - Party x Party (by Hitoshizuku and Yama△)
Try not to repeat anyone too often~!
- Your favourite character.
- The character you first fell in love with.
- The character you gradually warmed up to.
- Your favourite non-Karasuno character (or Karasuno character if you’re favourite character isn’t from Karausno).
- Your favourite team.
- Your favourite volleyball position.
- Your favourite wing spiker. (WS)
- Your favourite middle blocker. (MB)
- Your favourite setter (S).
- Your favourite libero (Li).
- Your favourite team captain.
- Your favourite manager.
- Your favourite non-player character.
- Your favourite friend/ship.
- Your favourite animal representation (crow, cat, owl, eagle, etc.)
- Your favourite uniform.
- Who would you have on your volleyball team?
- How would you fair on a volleyball team and which position?
- Beach volleyball! How would it go?
- Alternate universe of your choice.
- Crossover of your choice.
- Personality swap of your choice (between as many people as you wish!)
- Draw a tall Hinata (bonus if taller than Kageyama.)
- The character that you relate to the most.
- The character that touched you the most.
- The character that underwent the most development.
- The character you want to be friends with.
- The character you think is the most underrated.
- Wild card- something of your own choice.
- Last day! Anything to say to the cast if you could meet any/all of them?
Zoom. From one end of the court to the other. The ball goes past the enemy’s block. You think to yourself: “Hey! Can they really return that?” But before the toss, the spiker jumps, and hits it. Wham! Like that.
Unlike love affairs, friendship lasts forever.
THIS INSTRUMENT IS CALLED THE KALIMBA. THIS IS FATE.
this is the best kalimba playing i’ve ever seen EVER
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A KALIMBA LOOKED LIKE UNTIL JUST THIS SECOND IM BLOWN AWAY
I had one of these growing up and I was such shit at it I literally have never heard one used for anything other than plonky, labored renditions of ‘twinkle twinkle little star’ in my living room. This is gorgeous.
I feel that things like this are posted so often with no historical information and I think that’s pretty damaging even if it’s unintentional. It just contributes to the erasure of non-western societies and their cultures.
The Kalimba is an African instrument common throughout Sub-Saharan Africa and it’s also known as the “sansa” and “mbira”. It was typically played while walking by traveling “griots” who keep the history of the tribe or village and for entertainment purposese. And get this: the wood or bamboo-tiled instruments were first invented 3000 years ago! And the metal-tiled ones appeared in the Zambezi River Valley 1,300 years ago. There’s so much history behind this instrument and it’s an injustice to the those whose culture it originates from to post about it and never once mention them. Anyway this is just tiny bit of the history I felt like adding from the wiki page, and the entire thing it very interesting so I’d encourage you to read it all!
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand references.
[From various sources]
Sniper prank (illegal, don’t try this at home).
That boy was high stepping like a motherfucker
😂 the black dude played dead
my friend found a HQ full version of Blumenkranz so I figured I’d share it with all of you (◡‿◡✿)
And the Waltz Goes On - Anthony Hopkins
Sir Anthony Hopkins Hears The Waltz He Wrote 50 Years Ago For The First Time
Academy Award-winning actor Sir Anthony Hopkins was a musician before he got into acting. 50 years ago he wrote a waltz but was too afraid to ever hear it play. Dutch violinist André Rieu performs it for the very first time. Watch Hopkins’ reaction.
That was beautiful
I cried a few tears and felt better about humanity’s endeavors.
This is my favorite reaction so far.